What am I missing...I'm sure its something simple.

I have my repository setup like this:
-repository
  -xtags
    -jars
    -tlds

My tld is in the tlds directory, and this is my dependency markup in
project.xml.

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>xtags</groupId>
                        <artifactId>xtags</artifactId>
                        <type>tld</type>
                        <properties>
                          <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
                        </properties>
                        <version>1.0</version>
                </dependency>

But, when I build the war, it doesn't copy the tld into it.

Brian N. Burridge