Hello,
I am using maven v1.0 and I am running it on a linux
redhatv9.0 Everything seems to be working well, but on
"Developer Activity"  under "Project Reports" there
seems to be some wrong configuration on my part. It
seems that the file changes and file commits being
displayed are only for the maven files itself... I was
expecting that it would give me a listing of the file
changes/commits for the project that i have
checked-out.

Can anyone clarify this.
Thanks a lot!