From: Jeffrey Bonevich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 8:40 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: maven eclipse enhancement

Try setting a "name filter pattern" in the Package Explorer in eclipse
(drop down menu in explorer -> Filters -> Name Filter Pattern).

jeff

Eric Pugh wrote:
> I see the same thing sometimes..  CVS directories everywhere when the
> project is Shared...  Unfortunantly it doesn't always happen to every
> project, so I've never looked into it..
>
> Eric

jeff bonevich
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Arthur C. Clarke

produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." Rich
Cook

"All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors."
Unknown