Is there a plugin which will assemble JBoss .sar files (I assume these
aren't unique to JBoss, but I'm not sure they're the same as Avalon
SAR's). What I'm really after is the ability to bundle other jars within
the SAR, like the war and ear plugins. It could also be a variation of
the jar plugin, with bundling of properly marked dependencies...

Anyway, if this doesn't exist, I will probably write it. I just want to
check first.

-john

--
John Casey