Seemed failry self-evident to me. I have the following structure:

MULTIPROJECT
--+Hibernate-module - produces a jar of persistent classes with
*.hbm.xml files
--+Application-module - produces jar of application classes
--+EJB-module - produces ejb-jar and client-jar files
--+WAR-module - produces war file
--+SAR-module - pacakes all the above up into a nice little SAR for
deploying in JBoss

Hope that helps,

Sean

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 11:52, thorsten maus wrote:
> Is there any usecase of how to implement hibernate best in a
> multiproject for an application server ( using jboss )
>
> the document : http://hibernate.bluemars.net/66.html
>
> provides a way to implement it ...
>
> the approach does not look so easy to implement for me using maven ..
>
> taking this approach i would
>
> have to create a sar subproject
> where simply all descriptor files will be stored
>
> create a hibernate classes jar .. where the corresponding classes are
> stored
>
> the sar file cannot keep the classes as the other packages like the war
> package is not able to use
> classes from the sar ..
>
> well ...
>
> did anyone of you thought about this to the end and has it properly
> running ????
>
> help would be really appreciated ..
>
> greetings

Dr. Sean Radford, MBBS, MSc