Hi, my boss just wants me to use the existing ANT build.xml until we can get a correct
multiproject setup (i.e. maven.xml, project.properties, and build.properties).  At
this time, the project generates 14 artifacts; mostly JARs and EJB-JARs.  Finally, I
would simply like to reuse my build.xml to get it done for now.  Thus, typing 'maven'
at the command prompt:

'maven' would map to 'ant all'

because I have the following:

<project name="project_name" default="all" basedir=".">

   <target name="target1"> <!-- some stuff for the target --> </target>
   <target name="target2"> <!-- some stuff for the target --> </target>
   <target name="target3"> <!-- some stuff for the target --> </target>
   <target name="target4"> <!-- some stuff for the target --> </target>
   <target name="target5"> <!-- some stuff for the target --> </target>

</project>

Thus, I would like to put the above inside the maven.xml and able to execute the
tagets as maven goals.  Is this possible?  For example,

maven target1
maven target2
maven all
maven clean
maven clobber

and so on.  However, I would like to do it in such a way to maintain the integrity
of the same build.xml for both Maven and ANT.  Thus, if I make changes to the
build.xml file, I don't have to make changes to the maven.xml because the maven.xml
simply references the build.xml.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad