If you want to give it one more try, maybe we can help and eventually that
would also help improve the docs?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Raymer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: lundi 23 fÃvrier 2004 23:22
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: external jar files ...

Greg,

I went through this and could not get it working ... I seem to have a mindset
different than the folks that wrote the online manual   I see your other
response, and tried it, that works ...

thanks muchly

    -- dave

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 11:16, Gregory Joseph wrote:
Hi,

This might help:
http://maven.apache.org/reference/user-guide.html#Overriding_Stated_Dependenc
ies