Hi Ryan,

I tried to figure out exactly the same thing as you, without success so far. Look in
the archive for the thread "setting plugin properties in maven.xml".

//\ndreas.[|-bbert(a)[|\|okia.com
           `-
   Andreas Ebbert
   Software Design Engineer - Nokia Networks OSS
   gsm: +49-177-9413928, fax: +49-211-94123988
   Heltorfer Straße 1, 40472 Düsseldorf, Germany