Hello,

I am building my first maven project, I have 4 subprojects, a service project, an ejb,
a war and an ear project.

Now I have an ejb that generates two artifacts, DATAEJB-1.0 under ejbs/ and
DATAEJB-Client-1.0.jar under jars/, I have both referenced in the war project, the
client with inclusion and the ejb for reactor purposes but only the client artifact is
found by the system.

Is it ok that the EJB artifact is on a different location than the EJB-Client jar? Or
there is something I am missing?

Thanks for the help
Max