maven.ejb.src is not the src folder of your java classes but the location of your
META-INF.
Use somethink like :
maven.ejb.src=src/ejb
and in src/ejb/META-INF put your meta inf content

Nicolas

"Ricardo de Souza Moura" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05/03/2004 11:54
Veuillez répondre à "Maven Users List"

        Pour :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc :
        Objet : plugin ejb:jar

I wish I put my META-INF informations into the file .jar
I changed the propertie maven.ejb.src (maven.ejb.src=src/java), but my
META-INF directory isn't into the src/java.
I thougth that I could use the propertie maven.ejb.includes, but I am not
getting to do to work.

How could I put my META-INF directory into the file .jar ?

thanks