Hi,

I'm a newbee with maven.

I'm trying to deploy my application to a server. "Deploy", I hope, means copy
the jars of my application in a FTP location, where my costumers can obtain
it. (and others things).

In my build.properties I have :

maven.username=me
maven.repo.central=www.my-little-compagny.com

But when I launch "maven dist:deploy", maven try to connect by FTP with the
name "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", not only "me" ; the FTP refuse the
connexion. How can I say to maven "It's only me and not [EMAIL PROTECTED] ? "

--
SARL diaam informatique - 04 50 44 26 54
Ingenierie, développements de systèmes d'information