here's a section of my build file that javadocs:

           <!--
            Try to get JavaDoc to shut the hell up about the XDoclet tags.
            -->
           <tag name="web.servlet" scope="overview" enabled="false"/>
           <tag name="web.listener" enabled="false"/>
           <tag name="web.filter" enabled="false"/>
           <tag name="hibernate.property" enabled="false"/>
           <tag name="hibernate.class" enabled="false"/>
           <tag name="hibernate.id" enabled="false"/>
           <tag name="todo" scope="all" description="To do:" />

the problem is: while @web.servlet will be successfully ignored, @web.servlet-mapping will not, something about the hypen in "servlet-mapping". Javadoc advises using something like @web.servlet.mapping, but that's not really very useful for us is it?
I suspect javadoc was written by C++ programmers ;-)

Miguel Griffa wrote:

Hi all,
This is my first post to the list.
I'm becoming a fan of maven, but I find myself still climbing the learning curve...

Could anyone tellme
How can I ignore some tags on maven javadoc report?
(I have lots of xdoclet tags)

Thanks in advance