Hi,

<comment>
well i really like maven very much but the documentation is a pain.
A lot of colleagues still prefer Ant since there is a central and clear documentation.
There is really enough maven documentation but it is not clear organized and very
difficult to find the
right information. Some part of  the documentation are in conflict with each other.
I think for example hibernate success based on a very smart documentation. Again it is
just about
organization the available information.
I would wish i had the time to help solving this issue.... but you know the real
developer world.
However i just wished to give this 2 cents, since it is the only problem i see with
maven. ;)
</comment>

Sorry I'm nervous since i try to solve since 2 days my simple problem with project
dependencies.

I have 2 projects (model and view) on the same folder level. (Eclipse)
One project depend on the other project so i wish to build the model project before
the view project.

I had setuped a own goal "buildAll" by using reactor in my view project. Now i wish to
install the
buildAll goal als preGoal so that it is triggered any time i run a test jar or
site:generate.
I was trying init, artifact:load or java:compile but it does not run my "buildALL"
goal.

Is there any standard goal that is invoked as first and every-time any goal is invoked?
Does the multi-project solve such dependency builds? I only found some documentation
about using
multi-project in parallel project scenarios.

Thanks for any hints!
Stefan