Hi Brian

Yes, that's the way I'm doing it (see below). I have to say that those
sources which are not recompiled after the move, are in the second source
dir which is added to 'maven.compile.src.set' in the preGoal to
java:compile. May be the second source dir is the problem!?

WDYT

Thank's
Roland

  <preGoal name="java:compile">
        <ant:path id="persistent.source.dir"
location="${persistent.src.dir}"/>
        <maven:addPath id="maven.compile.src.set"
refid="persistent.source.dir"/>
  </preGoal>

  <!--  POST GOAL JAVA:COMPILE-->
  <postGoal name="java:compile">
     <ant:move todir="${enhancer.input.dir}">
      <fileset dir="${maven.build.dest}">
        <include name="ch/sardusvini/shop/productspec/business/*.class"/>
      </fileset>
      <fileset dir="${maven.build.dest}">
        <include name="ch/sardusvini/shop/ordering/business/*.class"/>
      </fileset>
    </ant:move>
  </postGoal>