--- Marco Tedone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've defined your same properties, defined ejbdoclet
> as pregoal and I'm
> obtaining the following error:
>
> <ant:javac> srcdir

"D:\Projects\jemos-xmlop-1.0\src\target\xdoclet\ejbdoclet"
> does not exist!
>
> The ejbdoclet goal is looking for a
> src/target/xdoclet/ejbdoclet folder that
> doesn't exists. Shall I create it?

It's not xdoclet that barfed, it's javac which had
missed directory where xdoclet generated sources shall
be. xdoclet pljugin registered it for javac.

> I've got the following package:
>
> /src
>   ---->java     (src folder)
>             ---->org (package begins)
>                       -->jemos
>                               -->xmlop
>
> OneNormalClass.java
>
> SecondNormalClass.java
>                                       FirstEJB.java
>    (Entity)
>
> FirstBeanSession.java  (Session)
>
> In the following property I declared  the following:

maven.xdoclet.xdoclet.fileset.0.include=**/*EJB.java,
> **/*Bean.java

Shall be  maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.fileset - we are
calling ejbdoclet.
( respectively webdoclet, ejbdoclet, hibernatedoclet
etc )

> Is it ok? (I mean the use of the comma).

Yes. And you did not forgot to say:
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.fileset.0=true ?

> Is there a standard directory structure I could
> follow when creating EJBs
> with Maven?

Also check that you got proper dependencies specified
-
xdoclet-ejbdoclet module, jar containing javax.ejb.*
etc.

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich