From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 5:31 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: How can I generate Deploy and RMIC Code for IBM Websphere,
I couldn't find any plugins

"Veerasamy, Thirumalai (Cognizant)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
on
19/03/2004 10:54:35 PM:

> I have given the property as
> is it correct?
>
> maven.was40.ejb.deployOptions=-quiet -nowarn -rmic "-iiop"

You don't need any options by default.

> Yes, it shows it is completed both. Ejbdeploy in turn invokes ibm jdk
> compiler only (isn't it? passed the ibm jdk path JAVA_HOME inside
> plugin.jelly)

Nope, you'll need to set JAVA_HOME to the IBM JDK yourself before
calling
generate-ejb-code. The RMIC step fails otherwise.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended

                Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com