Matthew,
        Thanks for your help.  I'm new to Maven.  :)  Laters, Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: matthew.hawthorne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 2:52 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Make usefile false for JUnit

Jeremy Whitlock wrote:
>       Thanks for your help.  Good luck.  Too bad this isn't easier.  I
> was hoping for some sort of element in project.xml where you could
> change them:
>
> <unitTest usefile="false" >
> </unitTest>

Actually, if you know that you want to run the tests that way all the
time, it's very easy.  Just create a project.properties alongside your
project.xml, and enter

maven.junit.usefile=false

That will do it.  My difficulty stems from the fact that there are times

  when I want to use a file, and times that I don't.  So, I attempted to

implement some conditional logic in maven.xml.