I verified in maven rc2, and I didn't find this jar in default distribution (ie in lib
folder).

-----Message d'origine-----
De : nicolas De Loof [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 24 mars 2004 14:55
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: having troubles with maven RC2

OK about that, but didn't maven dependency ensure this when runing the
eclipse plugin ?

I re-installed maven RC2 and deleted my local repo for test.

without the cactus plugin, eclipse:generate-classpath goal works fine
with cactus plugin 1.6dev-20040226, I get this ClassNotFoundException

Do I need to use and earlier cactus plugin version ?

Nico.