From: "Marco Tedone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Does maven have something like ant calls?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:34:11 -0000

You may want to see at the reactor and/or the multiproject plugin. With
Maven, you can define subprojects (each subproject is defined by a
project.xml), although a very high granularity (i.e. a project per package)
is descouraged.

Maven is also considered as a "wrapper" around Ant. All you need to do when
you want to use Ant, is to define something like that in your maven.xml
file:

<ant:copy todir="..">
<ant:delete>
..