Rob,

Unfortunately I tried this a while back and failed to find a way.  It would
be great to have round trip formatting using the two tools but the teams
don't seem to be in collaboration.

Ahh how nice it would be especially when you have a style of your own and
can go back and forth without a hassle.

Let me know if you get anywhere.  I'm very interested in this myself.

Alex