Hi Vinay,
I'm looking for just such a plugin, could you make it public? that would be great
thanks
martin

Hello all,

I have written a small try-catch-finally java emulation for jelly.

<trycatch>
        <try>
                ... body ..
        </try>
        <catch>
                .. do something here on exception ..
        </catch>
        <finally>
                .. something more here..
        </finally>
</trycatch>

This works fine. This plugin is just a set of java files, which can be
jar'ed up and placed in ~/.maven/repository/plugin-name/jars directory.

What is that I need to install the plugin automatically?

I have looked at options like "maven plugin:deploy" which jars up the
files and places it in the ~/.maven/plugins/plugin-name directory, which
is not what I want.

Thanks for pointers,

- Vinay