Hello,

I've been browsing through all kinds of Maven info (docs, wiki, mail archive, I'net)
concerning multilevel POM inheritance. AFAIK the conclusion is that multilevel
inheritance will only be fully supported in Maven Next Generation. I've done a small
test though and when one performs two-level inheritance (i.e. inherit from an already
inherited POM) no error is shown and at first sight everything is running fine from
the "deeply inherited" POM.
The generated site for my "two level" POM shows all dependencies correctly. Or am I
just experiencing a strange side-effect? Or is the statement on the official Maven
docs concerning the fact that "only one level of inheritance is tested" correct? Just
want to get sure about this.

regards,
Johan