From: Marc Lustig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 April 2004 10:51
To: 'Maven Users List'
Subject: how to specify maven.repo.remote on a remote drive (win)

Hi,
I am trying to build a maven-project that was created on Linux on a win-box.
Specifically I'm running into trouble with this entry
maven.repo.remote=file:/s/repository/maven/

On my win machine s is the remote drive.
I tried to access it using various notations like
maven.repo.remote=file:s:/repository/maven/
or
maven.repo.remote=file:///s/repository/maven/
and also with backslash.
But Maven doesn't appear to acquire the jars from the remote machine.
Idea?

Marc

.

Information in this email may be privileged, confidential and is
intended exclusively for the addressee.  The views expressed may
not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete it from your system.  You should not reproduce,
distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone.

Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
communication through our internal and external networks.