I haven't been thinking about that but if somebody will find it useful I can
certainly do that.
I should not have any problems with creating zip plugin. It's bit more
difficult with war plugin
but doable. The idea is that when war plugins finds any dependency of type
"war" it should un-war it (unzip :)
and use files which were stored there as sources for building new war file.
I have it working but it's rather
a quick hack then "release quality". But I can try to improve it if somebody
will be interested.

Michal