David R Robison wrote:

I am new to Maven. Can anyone tell me how Maven compares to AntHill OS and/or AntHill Pro?
Thanks,
David Robison

No relationship other than one can schedule Maven based builds using Anthill.

Maven is a build tool that extends the capabilities of Ant in new and interesting ways.

Anthill is build scheduling tool. One uses Anthill to fetch changed sources from a source repository and initiate builds.

Anthill OS can be tricked into running Maven based builds by using a simple Ant script that launches Maven.

Anthill Pro can, I believe, invoke Maven directly.

I am using Anthill OS to run my Maven based builds.

--
Erik Husby
Team Lead for Software Quality Automation