Folks,

I have an OSGi bundle that requires the following manifest entries:

  Bundle-Activator:
  Bundle-Name:
  Bundle-Description: A Bundle that manages the deployment of other
bundles.
  Bundle-Vendor: Rob Evans, Karl Maat
  Bundle-Version: 1.0.2
  Import-Package: org.osgi.framework
  Bundle-Classpath:
.,lib/jug.jar,lib/xstream.jar,lib/eman.infra.agents-1.2.2.jar

Instead of specifying eman.jar.manifest=config/myManifest.txt and
hardcoding the
entries into the manifest file, I'd like to have the manifest generated
from properties
Of the POM. The first solution that comes to mind is to simply crate a
preGoal of some
sort to generate config/myManifest.txt before the jar goal runs. Is this
a proper approach?

Also, in order to generate the Bundle-Classpath entry, I'd like to take
advantage of
dependency properties like so:

  <dependency>
    <groupId>commons-collections</groupId>
    <artifactId>commons-collections</artifactId>
    <version>2.1</version>
    <type>jar</type>
    <properties>
       <osgi.jar>true</osgi.jar>