De : Sri Sankaran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 9 avril 2004 03:45
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Simian => OutOfMemory

Using: Maven 1.0 rc2
OS: Windows XP Professional

I am unable to complete the generation of a multiproject:site due to an
OutOfMemoryError

Everytime attempt to correct this error has failed and each time while Maven
is executing the simian plugin report (Hence the correlation on the subject
line).  Handing Maven all the memory I have available (via MAVEN_OPTS) has
proved of no avail.

Here's where the story gets bizarre.  When pushing up the memory didn't help
I decided to disable simian.  However no matter *how* I deregister the
report it is quite persistent and runs!  I have tried to deregister via

* as a preGoal to site:generrate"
* as a postGoal to xdoc:register-reports
* as a postGoal to maven-simian-plugin:register (this I thought would be the
clincher!)

I still can't shake loose of this monkey :)

As a last ditch I fiddled with the maven.simian.include property and set it
to some bogus file pattern.  That leads to some other unrelated error.

My questions are:

* Is there a known problem with Simian with rc2?  I know of one other report
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-user&m=108055397222466&w=2).
If
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-user&m=108055397222466&w=2).
If>  so is there a known workaround
* How can I find disable the running of Simian

Thanks

Sri