Hi all,

To run my RMI server I currently have to do this (straight from Sun's RMI
tutorial):

start %JAVA_HOME%\bin\rmiregistry
java -Djava.rmi.server.codebase=file:/. -Djava.rmi.server.hostname=localhost
 -Djava.security.policy=java.policy mypackage.ServerEngine

Is it possible to make a single executable jar configured in a way so the
user only has to open it (java -jar or even a double click in windows)?

- How do I configure Maven to configure the -D parameters in the generated
jar?
- Can I place my java.policy file in my jar? (so configure it as a resource
in maven)
- Can I make it call "start rmiregistry"? This one isn't so important as the
rest, as this problem only occurs on the server and the others also occur on
the client.

Thanks for any and all help,
Geoffrey