Hi,
I am having a problem since the rc2 where invoking the goal appserver:install does not create the tomcat instance directory under maven.appserver.dir (defined in the plugin.properties of the appserver plugin). After investigating the problem I realized that the goal calls the goal targeted for the application server installation (i.e Tomcat) defined by the maven.appserver.name and maven.appserver.version properties). Below is the jelly tag definition for the install goal :

<define:tag name="install">
<log:info trim="false">
<j:expr value="${maven.appserver.fullname}" />: Installing appserver instance ...
</log:info>
<attainGoal
session="${context.getVariable('maven.session.global', 'parent')}"
name="appserver:install-${maven.appserver.fullname}" />
</define:tag>

In my case it should invoke the appserver:install-tomcat-4.1.x goal defined in the file plugin-resources/tomcat-4.1.x.jelly but it never does. Does anyone have any idea why it is behaving like this? Should I report the pb to the developper list as well?
For now I had to switch back to rc1 where the problem does not occur.
Thank you.

--
Guillaume Lasnier
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Lasnier;Guillaume;;;
FN:Guillaume Lasnier
ORG:Micropole Univers;
TITLE:Consultant
EMAIL;INTERNET;WORK:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
EMAIL;INTERNET;HOME:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
TEL;WORK:+33-1-42 47 70 42
TEL;CELL:+33-6-63 17 20 48
TEL;HOME:+33-1-42 07 53 91
TEL;WORK;FAX:+33-1-42 47 44 41
ADR;WORK:;;55 Avenue des Champs Pierreux;Nanterre Cedex;;92012;France
ADR;HOME;CHARSET=LATIN1:;;2 rue Euler;Créteil;;94000;France
URL:http://homepage.mac.com/guiliguili
END:VCARD