add the property maven.eclipse.dependency to you're B project.xml and you'll be set.
just set the property, regenerate your eclipse .project and .classpath, and project A
will be setup as an eclipse dependent project.  any code changes in A will be
immediately picked up by B.  this property should REALLY be documented on the maven
site, but unfortunately it's not.

ex:
    <dependency>
      <groupId>groupId</groupId>
      <artifactId>A</artifactId>
      <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
      <properties>
        <maven.eclipse.dependency>true</maven.eclipse.dependency>
      </properties>
    </dependency>

Ryan