I agree that it should be added, I added a comment to my patch where I
suggested changing
<aspectj.weave>true</aspectj.weave>
<aspectj.weaveWith>true</aspectj.weaveWith>
so people don't confuse weawing with the aspects from a jar with weaving the
clases of a jar.

I think Vincent would appreciate if you post the patch in JIRA and document
it.