Hi,

The process for uploading jars to the ibiblio repository seemed to have
changed since I last viewed them. I'm trying to update all the artifacts
from the OpenSymphony project. I looked at the instructions at:

http://maven.apache.org/repository-upload.html

and have two questions.

1) What elements need to be included in the project.xml file for projects
that are not built using maven? [There used to be an example project.xml
on the maven website for uploads, but I can't seem to locate it anymore.]

2) Is it alright to create the bundle locally, post it to my webserver and
specify that location in the upload request? [As I don't have write access
to the cvs repo.]

Thanks,
Brock Bulger