Is the JBoss 1.4 plugin currently broken with the rc2?
I have tried a few of the differnet features and
nothing seems to work right.

My project appears to build correctly, but when I used
the jboss:deploy-warfile it gets half way through it
and I get and IOException:

jboss:deploy-warfile:
    [get] Getting:
http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=invokeOpByName&name=jboss.system:service%3DMainDeployer&methodName=u
ndeploy&argType=java.net.URL&arg0=
file:C:\dev\fmat/target/fmat.war
    [get] Error opening connection java.io.IOException
    [get] Error opening connection java.io.IOException
    [get] Error opening connection java.io.IOException
    [get] Can't get
http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=invokeOpByName&name=jboss.system:service%3DMainDeployer&methodName=
undeploy&argType=java.net.URL&arg0=
file:C:\dev\fmat/target/fmat.war to
C:\dev\fmat\deploy.log

I got similar errors with the jboss:start goal...

Thanks,

Bryan