On Monday 10 May 2004 13:18, Stefanutti, Mario wrote:
> Hi,
Hi there,
seems you have not got any answer, yet.

> I have two sub-projects PA and PB (two simple libraries), and PB depends
> on PA.
>

> I am using the multiproject goals to build the entire project, but when
> I compile PB, maven tries to download the PA generated jar file (present
> in the other sub-tree), but it cannot find the file from the PB
> subproject.
Jep, thats right, maven loads dependencies from its local repository,
if the artefact in not available or is a SNAPSHOT, it tries to download it
from the repro server(s) - by default from ibilio.
The thing ist that you need to get your jar into your local repository.
This can be done by calling "maven jar:install" in PA before compiling PB.

Regards
  Jörg