[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

Hi

maven.junit.jvmargs is supposed only enabled when junit fork is enabled, in your case
you seem to invoke the test:match on a single testcase, could
you verify if junit is still forking ?

if not perhaps give a try to "maven.test.source = 1.4

Hi

Yes maven is still forking when invoked on a single testcase.
I forgot to say that the "maven.test.source = 1.4" was already part of my project.properties file. I assume that, if it wasn't even the full testing would not work.

Regards

Frederic