From: Kaganovich, Edward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 4:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: problem using signed jars within maven

I have a junit test that uses Java 2 JCA/JCE with provider of my choice
(which is rsa's jsafeJCE).  When I run this unit test within maven
environment I'm getting "java.lang.SecurityException: The provider
JsafeJCE may not be signed by a trusted party" but this test works fine
outside of maven.  I've tried to put provider jars in jre/lib/ext dir
and add code signing CA certificate used to sign provider jars to
.keystore with no success.

Any ideas?