Hi folks,

on the project I currently work on WinRunner is used for regression testing of the web
application. I had a chat with one of the local WinRunner gurus and we set up a batch
file for Windows to run the WinRunner scripts from the command line. Basically this is
all I need to write a Maven WinRunner Plugin.

What I actually miss is some form of reporting since WinRunner creates a proprietary
text report. My colleague searched through the WWW and there is an addon available to
create an XML report but this requieres modifying the existing WinRunner scripts.

The following questions remain ...

+) Is there a Maven Plugin available I can use - if yes it is possible to contribute
it on maven-plugins.sourceforge.net

+) Are there any other options to create a WinRunner report - preferable XML or HTML?!

Regards

Siegfried Goeschl