[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> As I see in the archive "log4j.configuration=log4j.xml" must be in sys
> properties to redefine the log4j file name. With tomcat (I change the file
> name after deploy the war) It work by setting windows environment var
> JAVA_OPTS with -Dlog4j.configuration=log4j.xml. It try to launch the test
> and include log4j.xml in the unit test resource but it don't seem to work
> the log4j.xml is not find.
> If I rename/change it as log.xml or log4j.properties , it is ok test
> works.
>

> maven.junit.jvmargs=log4j.configuration

This doesn't make sense. Maybe with

maven.junit.jvmargs=-D log4j.configuration=log4j.xml

it could work, but the better alternative is (like you tried as well)

maven.junit.sysproperties=log4j.configuration
log4j.configuration=log4j.xml

> But during the JUnit test ignore  the file.

Are you sure, that you have log4j.xml in the classpath ? I.e. it must
be within 'target/classes' or 'target/test-classes'. If this not the
case, check project.xml that you log4j.xml is included in the unitTest
resources
 <build>
    <unitTest>
      <resources>
        <resource>
          <directory>${basedir}/src/test-conf</directory>
          <includes>
            <include>log4j.xml</include>
          </includes>
        </resource>