See http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/checkstyle/properties.html

On that page, check out the entry for maven.checkstyle.properties.

Copy one of the ones found in the plugin and then set that property in
your project.properties,
e.g.

maven.checkstyle.properties=${basedir}/mycheckstyle.xml

HTH,
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

"Michael Mattox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 03/05/2004
09:32:18 PM: