From: Miguel Griffa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 May 2004 20:54
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Compile from CVS

Hi
I'm getting the same problem there,
I just run
cvs up -r MAVEN-1_0-BRANCH -d -C
on maven and maven-plugins checkouts...
I's so happy with maven that I want to start building and contributing
(if I can) but debugging the bootstrap seems a bit difficult fo rthe
first task..

    [exec]  __  __
    [exec] |  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
    [exec] | |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
    [exec] |_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.0-rc3-SNAPSHOT

    [exec] com.werken.werkz.NoSuchGoalException: No goal [clean]
    [exec]     at

org.apache.maven.plugin.GoalToJellyScriptHousingMapper.resolveJellyScrip
tH

ousings(GoalToJellyScriptHousingMapper.java:254)
    [exec]     at

org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.prepAttainGoal(PluginManager.java:
64

5)
    [exec]     at

org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:597
)

    [exec]     at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:266)
    [exec]     at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:485)
    [exec]     at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1208)
    [exec]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
    [exec]     at

a:

39)
    [exec]     at

Im

pl.java:25)
[exec] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
[exec] at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
[exec] at

com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)