On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 08:52, Vincent Massol wrote:
> Cool thanks. I need to do some reading. However we're talking
> cross-purpose here.
>
> I have not hinted that you should drop your surefire plugin. We were
> discussing problems about embedding Ant task in java code. You said that
> you could not succeed in embedding the JunitTask task. I was proposing
> to help you if you could show me some code that does not work.

I will leave Ant integration (outside the core of maven2) to you, I have
all the plugins I need for the core right now so I don't have any need
anymore as far as the core goes. I have code lying around from 18 months
ago if you want to see something fail but at this point it's moot.

But I am making a geronimo plugin to help with the Geronimo book David
Blevins is working and it handles development of EJBs, WARs, EARs and
general deployment for development so I'll take another look at the Ant
tasks related to those tasks. It's really going to be a little GUI app
but for the Geronimo book it all has to work from the CLI using Maven so
I won't spend to long trying to get Ant tasks to work as this needs to
be done ASAP.