How weird.  I did exactly what was instructed in the e-mail.

maven plugin:download -DgroupId=maven -DartifactId=maven-aspectj-plugin -Dversion=3.0

And I got a slightly older version.  I'll try again and see if
it makes any difference.

Charlie

Vincent Massol wrote:

Hi Charles,

I'm puzzled by your comment. I've just downloaded the version 3.0 of the
plugin to make sure I had applied the patches correctly and there are
only 3 goals in there and the properties are weaveInto and weaveWith...

Could you please tell us where exactly you have seen this problem?

Thanks
-Vincent