Hello Michal,

I am not so pessimist about entity in reality the generated in memory
document that  the parser uses contains the resolved entities that in this
context are used as a xml fragment.

(See attached file: s13.ent)the entity is used among different category of
projects

(See attached file: project.xml)the initial POM is relative to a particular
module

(See attached file: project.xml)the father is used to group together
property of a single project

simply relocate the URL refrence to a file system one for local test. I am
doing at the moment new tests with more simple POMS but I got the same
problem. I will try to be more detailed after.

Thanks again and regards

Michele

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender