Hi!

If I execute "maven dist:build-src" the generated .zip
file does not contains the source code.

I searched and found that the dist plugin copy code
from ${maven.src.dir} witch is ${basedir}/src.
The problem is that all our projects keeps code in a
"Source" folder.

The java:compile goal use ${maven.compile.src.set} as
the source folder. I gess that this set is filled by
the values extracted from the POM.

What ${maven.src.dir} is used for?
My guess is that it should contain the sourceDirectory
specified in the POM but it does not.

Any help will be appreciated.

Manuel