Fra: Geoffrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 21. mai 2004 11:40
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Inherited properties (RC3)

Always prepend ${basedir}
For example ${basedir}/../maven-rep

wkr,
Geoffrey

"Kevin Pearcey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I'm having a problem with my subprojects in maven.
>
> Top level multiproject has the following in maven.properties
>
>   maven.repo.local=../maven-rep
>
> This value gets inherited by the sub projects, but comes through with
the
> same value rather than the desired ../../maven-rep.
>
> Is there a better way to specify this or the pom inheritance so that
the
> file paths get modified as multiproject does down the subproject tree?
>
> Cheers
>
> Kevin

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB NOR cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.