Hi,

I noticed that there were 18 issues open against the eclipse plugin so I
wanted to get some of these things fixed.  I've made some changes
therefore and created an issue in JIRA (MPECLIPSE-27) to hopefully get
them added.

In summary these are:
- MPECLIPSE-6: junit dependancies are added even if there are no tests
and it's a pom dependancy
- MPECLIPSE-17: maven.eclipse.classpath.includes is used even if there
are no tests
- added eclipse:clean to remove the .project and .classpath files
- modified to update the .project and .classpath files rather than
overwrite (minimal at present)
- added a new feature to create workspace dependancies if
maven.eclipse.workspace.analyse=true and maven.eclipse.workspace is
supplied.  Give it a try.

I've also made some comments about existing issues that I think can be
closed.

See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPECLIPSE-27 for more details.

Would appreciated people checking it out and hopefully the changes will
get added as a platform to make further changes from.  I've looked at
the other issues against the plugin and would be willing to tackle them
in the future.

Kris.