Hi,

I have a few reporting plugins defined in the reporting section of my
POM. According to
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Reporting+Plugins, when I
invoke the goals from the command line, the configurations from the
reporting sections should be used. The configurations are in fact used,
but the versions are not.

For example, I defined cobertura 2.2 in the reporting section, but when
I run mvn cobertura:cobertura, it fetches the latest version (2.3) from
the repository. In order to make this work, I need to list the plugin in
both the reporting and plugins sections (though I only need to list the
configuration in the reporting section). Is there a way to automatically
pull the version from the reporting section as well? My current approach
is to list it in both places and use a property for the version number.

Thanks,

Jeff