I'm converting an old project to maven and I have a question re: spring.
This project has about 20 spring config files and it reads them all in on
startup and uses the  In addition I have 4 properties files
(local/dev/qa/prod) that I'd like to use to inject/filter/substitute values
into them depending on the build. Lastly I am using the eclipse plugin to
generate an eclipse project.
What I need to know is the following :

1) where should I put the spring files? I am considering
src/main/resources/spring
2) how should I best filter the props files? Should I use maven for this
(using profiles in some way), or should I load the files in the app and use
the spring properties configurator?
3) what is the best way to use the eclipse plugin to generate a project
where I can run the app and it can see the newly filtered spring files
(instead of the src ones)?

Can anyone help me out? I'd certainly give more info if needed.