Thanks, Benson.

Mohan - those configuration changes didn't seem to have any effect at
all on my project.

It's really only a pain, right now, because I'm trying to "tweak" the
site.  I make a small change and to see if it has the effect I want I
have a 12 minute build time.  It's a bit frustrating.  I guess I'll try
configuring Maven for offline building.  Maybe that will help.

Thanks to all.
Dave