On 16/07/2009, at 1:11 PM, Mohan KR wrote:

Sorry, I'm looking at the stack trace, it appears the svn executable is not
found.
How are you launching Hudson? Make sure the startup script that launches
Hudson
has /usr/local/bin in its PATH.

it was already on the path -- but to be sure we added it again PATH= $PATH:/usr/local/bin.

I'm now using the maven-antrun-plugin to print out the env.PATH and sure enough it's there twice - but it seems to work for now :-/

It'll probably fail again tomorrow... we'll see.
Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lachlan Deck [mailto:lachlan.d...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:54 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: hudson + build-number-plugin can't find svn

On 16/07/2009, at 12:21 PM, Mohan KR wrote:

I don't have access to the project right now. I remember it is the
incompatibility with the
svn versions.

IIRC Hudson built-in (svn kit) uses 1.5, so when it checks out the
sources
the metadata is
1.5 compatible. So if your /usr/local/svn is 1.4 then you will get the
error.

Interesting. Makes sense.

Our /usr/local/bin/svn is 1.6.3 though.

Any suggestions on what to do?